Waiting on Wednesday: Eat Drink Vote: An Illustrated Guide to Food Politics

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, August 14, 2013. Filed under:


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Here's what we're waiting on this week:


Eat Drink Vote: An Illustrated Guide to Food Politics by Marion Nestle
Publication date: September 3, 2013

We grabbed a preview of this book at BEA in June which included the introduction and first chapter. I finally got around to reading it on my lunch hour yesterday and it was really entertaining. I'm into food politics anyway - I think the ways the government influences our diet is fascinating - but the use of political cartoons to illustrate the points is particularly fun.

I can't wait to get my hands on the full version when it comes out next month!

1 Response to Waiting on Wednesday: Eat Drink Vote: An Illustrated Guide to Food Politics

  1. Greg

    This is an issue I'm interested in so this is neat to see- looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a Reply