In My Mailbox - August 25

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, August 25, 2013. Filed under:

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren where book bloggers share the new books they got during the week. And since we got some new books this year, we wanted to share!


The very nice people at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt sent over a few ARCs of books we were interested in but didn't have any copies available at BEA. The package included:

Hitler's Furies by Wendy Lower - Non-fiction about women in Nazi Germany. Of all the books that were in the BEA preview materials, this is the one I was most interested in so I'm super excited to get my hands on it!

The Lion Seeker by Kenneth Bonert - This one is being promoted heavily to book clubs so I'm interested in seeing if it's something my book club would like. It's about growing up in South Africa during the Great Depression.

Want Not by Johnathan Miles - Another non-fiction, this one about human access and fulfillment. It sounds fascinating.

The Ludwig Conspiracy by Oliver Putzsch - This was described as a Da Vinci Code-esque story that's also heavy on the historical fiction. It sounds awesome!

I'm really excited about all of these!

No Responses to In My Mailbox - August 25

Leave a Reply