Waiting on Wednesday: Alienated

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, August 21, 2013. Filed under:


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Here's what we're waiting on this week: 



Alienated by Melissa Landers
Release date: February 4, 2013

I'm a huge fan of Melissa Landers's Sultry Springs series (written under the name Macy Beckett). The writing is fantastic and you can't help but love her characters and the small town in Texas she's created. 

Alienated, her YA debut,  is a bit different, though: the main character is playing host to the first exchange student from another planet. YA sci-fi? Totally up my ally. Add in some romance? I'm in 100%. 

The basis of this book, combined with Landers's great writing and awesome characters makes me so, so excited. I can't wait to check this out. I'm sure it's going to be amazing!

No Responses to Waiting on Wednesday: Alienated

Leave a Reply